Safety and Sanitation Protocol .... when we go back to InPerson Worship in mid February 2022
Enter the church through the main entrance as directed by the greeter.
Proceed directly to the Sanctuary. Offering plates will be located in the sanctuary near the entrance doors for self-service.
On the first Sunday of the month prepackaged Communion kits will be located in the sanctuary near the entrance doors for self-service.
· The wearing of masks to services will be requested for both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated participants.
Masks will be available for anyone who needs one.
· Hand sanitizing station and masks will be in the Narthex at the southeast (handicapped entry) door.
· A hand sanitizing station will be placed in the Narthex at the double doors to the sanctuary.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided in the pews.
· A staggered seating system and 50% of the church capacity (maximum 90 persons) will be utilized.
o Reservations will no longer be required to attend services. There is plenty of room if attendance does not exceed the capacity limit of 90..
o No one will be turned away if they forgot to make their reservation
· Greeter: see GREETER DUTIES instruction sheet
· Ushers: See USHER DUTIES instruction sheet.
o Family units will be allowed to sit together.
o Friends that have been in physical contact before attending services will be allowed to sit together.
· Ushers will act as acolyte and light the candles.
· Pastor, liturgist and youth coordinator will be spaced at least 12 feet apart. Mask may be removed while performing their duties and reapplied when finished.
. Family time: unvaccinated children may come forward for Family Time if they wish as long as they are wearing a mask.
· One singer or musician will perform from the choir seating area. The performer may remove their mask during their performance and reapply when finished.
Further, we request that all congregants that want to participate in choral pieces, wear a mask while singing.
· Service attendees MAY participate in responsive readings with their masks on.
· Sanctuary doors will remain open and ventilation fans on during the service.
· Preferably no more than 2 individuals using the restroom at a time.
Sunday school classes, youth group, Bible study, and other usually “in person” activities will remain virtual until further notice.
There will be:
· No physical contact, such as hand shaking or hugging indoors.
· No participating in singing by the congregation without a mask.
· Coffee fellowship outdoors after the service on the first and third Sundays. (Weather permitting,)
· Social distancing in the Narthex recommendation: Socialize OUTSIDE before and after the service